Wednesday 30 January 2013

Humpty Dumpty Maths

Hi :)

Just a quick post tonight... I wanted to share an activity that I'm using with my class this week. For the first few weeks back, we are looking at Nursery Rhymes - one of those is Humpty Dumpty. I thought I'd quickly share a 1 - 10 Maths activity that we'll be doing, you can download it here


I'll print a copy for each of my kids and then they can cut out the Humpty Dumpty, match it with the correct wall and then glue the pairs in order on a large piece of A3 paper. This way they can take their work home to share with their parents... I find that especially in the first week or so, kids want to take everything home to share with their family! (I love how keen they are!)

We've got quite a few Humpty Dumpty activities to do, so later in the week I'll post some pictures with some pics of our work :)

I hope you're all having a lovely week, my thoughts go especially to those of you in Queensland and New South Wales who are caught up in the terrible floods - I hope you are keeping safe and well.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Jess! Just what I was looking for in a panic this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems!

    I'm glad you could use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the share - this is exactly what I was in need of!

    ReplyDelete