Monday 2 December 2013

Back after a loooong break!


Hello! It's been a long time since I've blogged I know... things have been ridiculously busy so my blogging has taken a bit of a back seat. My goal is to get back in to the swing of things now that the work year is winding down and I'll (hopefully!) have a bit more time!

I'm home with two sick kids today, so while they're both resting, I thought I'd pop up a quick post to share a little collection of Maths games that I put together for some of the teachers at my school.

These Maths games are designed for year 1/2 though you could easily adapt them for older students. I'm not really sure where I got the games from... they're just ones I've picked up over the years!



Here's a couple of the games included :)

 

If you'd like to download a copy, just click here.

If you're also winding up for the year... have a wonderful last couple of weeks! And for everyone else, enjoy the lead up to the festive season :)

5 comments: