Monday, 2 December 2013

Back after a loooong break!


Hello! It's been a long time since I've blogged I know... things have been ridiculously busy so my blogging has taken a bit of a back seat. My goal is to get back in to the swing of things now that the work year is winding down and I'll (hopefully!) have a bit more time!

I'm home with two sick kids today, so while they're both resting, I thought I'd pop up a quick post to share a little collection of Maths games that I put together for some of the teachers at my school.

These Maths games are designed for year 1/2 though you could easily adapt them for older students. I'm not really sure where I got the games from... they're just ones I've picked up over the years!



Here's a couple of the games included :)

 

If you'd like to download a copy, just click here.

If you're also winding up for the year... have a wonderful last couple of weeks! And for everyone else, enjoy the lead up to the festive season :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing of information for me. If you are interested in the field of laser engraving machine, I would like to share with you some information for your reference as follows: laser cutting engraving machine ( Máy khắc cắt laser ), laser engraving machines ( Máy khắc bằng tia laser ), laser seal engraving machine ( Máy khắc dấu laser ) , industrial laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser công nghiệp ), laser cutting machine decal ( Máy cắt laser decal ), laser cutting machine on canvas ( Máy cắt laser trên vải ), laser 1390 ( Máy khắc laser 1390 ), laser 9060 ( Máy khắc laser 9060 ), laser 3020 ( Máy khắc laser 3020 ), laser 1325 ( Máy khắc laser 1325 ).

    ReplyDelete