Thursday 23 May 2013

A little freebie.... 'A note from the teacher'

 
Wow, this has been a busy week! I've been up to my eyeballs in data (not exactly my favourite way to spend the day!) getting all our baseline data ready as a part of my Numeracy Coach role. To top it off I have been working on the World's Slowest Computer Ever (it's official) which hasn't helped. But, on the bright side, I have ordered a laptop which I'm excitedly checking the post for each day!
 
Because I've been pouring through tests this week, I don't really have that much to blog about (well, that you'd want to read anyway!) so I thought I'd share some 'Notes to the Teacher' that I made for a couple of my work friends a little while ago.
 
There's nine notes in total... here's a piccie of a few...
 

Thanks to Graphics from the Pond, Scrappin Doodles and Ashley Hughes for the cute graphics :)
 

Click here for a copy, I hope you enjoy them :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,
    My best friend lives in Australia and I recently blogged about her visit here. I'm so glad I found you, I just liked your fb page and now I can come visit often. Such a cute blog!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,

    Thanks so much for stopping by! You must have had fun with your friend visiting.... my best friend used to live in another state and I used to love it when we could catch up in person. Whenever we'd visit each other, we'd talk 24 hrs non-stop! So much fun though. I'm so glad you liked my blog too... I'm just about to pop over to yours :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete